Punky Colour Midnight Blue. Punky Colour is a semi-permanent conditioning colour. All shades can be mixed together to create your own unique colour. To achieve the best results hair must be pre-lightened to an optimum level.
Please note: This is very pigmented, use sparingly. There can be a lot of dye transfer and staining, especially when hair is wet. Strand test is a must to ensure before committing to a full application.
- Contains 100 ml
- Semi-Permanent hair colour
- PPD and ammonia free
- Not tested on animals
Colours displayed are an indication only, it is important to research colours before selecting. Due to a large number of factors that can affect the final outcome, dye results cannot be guaranteed. Always perform a strand test before proceeding. For more information on how to use this product please click here.
the dye is VERY PIGMENTED, it will stain everything it touches and it’s hard to remove. but do the extra steps and it is such a nice dye that helps u save money (esp in this economy!!!!!)
- take the time to lay down the newspaper to protect the floors. be mindful of where u stand and what u touch
- dilute the dye with conditioner minimum 1part dye to 1part conditioner but preferable 1part dye to 2-3parts conditioner) **VERY IMPORTANT**
- leave it in for minimum 1hr
- rinse and shampoo twice and use regular conditioner (doesn’t take that long for the water to run clear)
-use old tshirts or towels you don’t mind stains
-DRY IMMEDIATELY with hair dryer. wet hair can still stain
This is by far the stainy-est dye I've ever used!! Definitely don't just rinse it under the shower head like you're rinsing out shampoo. You will be a Smurf! Hosing your head outside is def a better option if you don't want to be a Smurf or have a Smurf murder scene in your shower!! Conditioner after dying seemed to help seal in the colour a bit more and wash out extra dye left after the hosing. Good colour but be prepared!!
Punky Colour - Midnight Blue