Shipping and Delivery COVID
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING* on orders over $75!
Yes that's right, shipping is free on non-rural delivery for orders over $75. For those who are rural delivery, we have got you sorted, shipping is discounted at $4.00.
Flat Rate Shipping for orders under $75
We offer flat rate shipping options for both non-signature and signature required delivery. If your delivery address is rural, please ensure you select a rural delivery option.
- $3.90 Non-Signature - excludes rural
- $7.90 Non-Signature - includes rural
- $4.50 Signature Required - excludes rural
- $8.50 Signature Required - includes rural
Covid-19 Shipping and Delivery Tips
- Choose non-signature options. Provided there’s a safe place to leave it, this will help deliver parcels first time. The courier will scan the parcel so there’s still an accurate proof of delivery.
- Set up Parcel Leave (Authority to Leave). Now is a good time to set up a Parcel Leave (ATL) instruction for your delivery location. Parcel Leave gives permission to leave parcels in a safe and secure place of your choice if no one is there to receive the delivery. Parcel leave also limits close physical contact. click here to set up Parcel Leave.
- Turn on delivery updates. When you have a parcel on the way, and a tracking number, turn on delivery updates. Delivery updates are FREE and keep you up to date with your delivery, so you can plan ahead. If things have changed, the online tracking tool will help you let them know by adding delivery instructions, requesting for your parcel to be left, or in some cases redirected to another address. Click here to track your parcel and turn on updates for your tracking number.
- Make sure your parcels are addressed clearly and accurately. Now more than ever, it's important to make sure your parcels are sent with valid, easy to read address and contact details. This means teams can send your parcel to where it needs to be - faster!
If your address is rural please ensure you select one of our rural address options, selecting the wrong option will cause shipping delays. If you're unsure, please use Courier Posts address checker www.courierpost.co.nz/tools/address-checker/.
When will my order ship?
We check for payments Monday to Friday at 11am (except public holidays). If your payment is sighted and your order is instock we generally ship it that day. Tracking details are provided so you can follow the progress and make any necessary enquiries. Orders with out of stock items will ship when those items are restocked. If your order contains out of stock items we will notify you by email and give the following options: wait, change your order, a refund or pay additional shipping to have it shipped in two shipments.
When will my order arrive?
Orders generally take 1-2 business days to arrive, please allow a few extra days for rural delivery.
Do you ship internationally?
No sorry, we only ship within New Zealand.
Can I pick up?
Unfortunately, we are a website only store and pickup is not available.